Positions: Food & Beverage Attendant with bar experience
Location: 4 Star Resort in Whitsunday Islands (Queensland, Australia)
Pay Rate: $17.14 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Position Overview: To ensure that the first to the last impressions the guest receives are favorable.
Earn Money on a Working Holiday
PR: Austin, TX July 8, 2013 Interested in traveling to Australia? Seriously, who wouldn’t be? Is money the only thing holding you back? What if you could work abroad in Australia and make money on a 6 or 12-month holiday in Australia?
Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it? Well, it is!
Alliance Abroad Group will secure you a job at a well-respected, luxury resort in Australia before you even book your trip! That’s right. When you land in Australia you will have:
- A guaranteed paying job (up to $25/hr)
- 2 nights accommodation upon arrival (to get you settled in)
- Help finding safe, affordable housing (some employers provide housing)
- Tax File Number & consultation with TaxBack
- Assistance with your tax refund (yes, you will get a nice tax refund!)
- Australian SIM card with a $10 credit included
- Medicare set up (eligible nationalities only)
- On-ground orientation and training (learn the “no-worries” culture)
Most all the positions Alliance Abroad places participants in for their Work Experience Australia program are hospitality jobs at luxury resorts throughout Australia for either a 6 or 12-month experience.
The eligibility requirements for this working holiday package are:
- Be between the ages of 18 to 30 at time of application
- Have a passport and a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Have not entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa
- Have at least 1 year experience in the food service or hospitality industry
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay or Turkey
Based on your qualifications and interests, you’ll be placed in one of the high-end resorts or tourist destinations in Australia. Perhaps you’ll enjoy the colorful marine life in the Great Barrier Reef, or find yourself in the modern, sophisticated Darwin. Maybe you’ll be a surf instructor in Sydney at the popular Bondi Beach, or work the front desk at a luxury hotel in Melbourne. Are you an adventurous explorer? Consider the indigenous Outback of Uluru, or the breathtaking lush landscape of Tasmania. There are heaps of jobs and possibilities in Australia.
What do you have to do in order to find yourself making money and enjoying the life “down under”?
There is a small application fee in order to begin the process of being set up with Skype interviews with Australian employers, and there is a program fee, but your program fee may be paid with your income tax return (speak to your representative about this option). If you would like more information before making a decision:
- Request More Information (to speak with a representative)
- Look at Current Positions available in Australia
- Check out a spotlight on location for available positions in: Tasmania
Alliance Abroad Group: Helping people write their own stories through cultural exchange since 1992.
Ever wanted to know what it takes to work, live, and play abroad? Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, Febuary 7th at 3pm CST to learn about the Work Experience Australia program. It’s an exciting and unique way to build international work experience while exploring one of the most breath-taking places in the world. Find out what Australian employers are looking for and how you can land a paid hospitality job with some of the finest resorts and tourist destinations abroad.
- What jobs are available right now (March/April start)
- Who’s hiring and what they want to see from candidates
- How to apply for a paid, 6-month job in Australia
- What you’ll need to consider before going abroad
Free Webinar – Sign Up Now!
When: Thursday, Febuary 7th at 3pm CST
Where: Your Computer (we’ll send you a link)
Duration: 30 minutes