Sydney Harbour Waterfront Fine Dining Jobs
Work in the ultimate open air dining venue, giving you full panoramic views of Walsh Bay and the iconic Sydney Harbour, while serving or cooking a delicious range of food, or creating wonderful specialty coffees for the patrons and tourists. You could also work behind the bar serving cocktails to guests!
In order to work for 6 months advancing your professional career with this highly respected restaurant, you need to:
- be between 18-30 years old
- have hospitality experience (food & beverage, bartending, barista, or chef experience)
- be able to pay the Work Experience Australia application fee ($300)
- obtain your visa ($420)
- get yourself to beautiful Sydney (Book your discounted flight here)
- and have some cash on hand to get yourself started before getting your first paycheck
When you apply, you will be put into our placement process and a job contract will be signed with this or another employer in Australia before you leave, giving you the comfort of having secured a job before landing down under. Then we’ll help to get you there and find affordable housing!
Questions about this job or the program?