Program Coordinator-POSITION FILLED!
Send Your Resume Here: Program and Marketing Coordinator Internship
Program Coordinator Down Under
Work for us!! Be a part of our growing and exciting program to promote international cultural exchange in the Business & Events industry: http://vintage.allianceabroad.com/event-internships-in-australia/. This is a very busy and challenging but rewarding job that will require a lot of independent decision making.
You would be working with participants that are coming to Australia on working-holiday visas.
- Helping them sort out any logistical details before they enter the country
Arrival to Australia
- Assist with all housing support and recommendations
- Collect and process training documents, reports, photos and videos
- Conduct site visits for on the job assessments
- Providing on-ground support for as long as they remain in Australia
You will be working with a small team that is very collaborative, inclusive and dynamic. Everyone is a valued team member and each person’s contributions directly impact on the success of each participant, the program and the company.
The office is located in the city (downtown) centre. It is a shared workspace with many included benefits such as social events, facilitated opportunities to network, refreshments and more.
- Must be fluent in English
- Exceptional oral and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management capabilities, with a very keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple, competing deadlines with a strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Capable and comfortable with independent decision making with a high consequence of error
- 1+ years in a similar role
- Worked with a large variety of target audiences and key stakeholders while establishing, managing, and nurturing mutually beneficial relationships
- Post-secondary studies in Event management, project management or communications is an asset
- Work experience in an cultural program/international placement program is an asset
- Travel experience an asset