Why Partner with Alliance Abroad Group?
Alliance Abroad Group (AAG) has been the leader of international recruitment for over 20 years. Since 1992, we’ve successfully matched more than 100,000 international students with many of the world’s leading tourism and hospitality companies. AAG has been a U.S. Department of State-designated program sponsor for the J-1 Visa Work & Travel program, Intern/Trainee programs, and Teacher programs since 2009. AAG adheres to rigorous standards to maintain their standing and accreditation. And as with each of our programs, we pride ourselves on world-class service, high-quality placements and 24/7 personal assistance prior, during and after the experience.
- Live Host Company Webinars, to formally educate and prepare companies for participants’ arrivals
- Account Managers, assigned to each company who are dedicated to satisfying the companies’ needs and support the company with any participant issues
- Outreach Coordinators, assigned to each participant who are in touch with the participants before, during, and after the programs on a consistent and personal basis
- Recruitment Fairs, either abroad where the company can interview participants face-to-face in their home country or via Skype
- Housing Support, including a staff member dedicated to finding housing solutions & a robust vetting process to make sure participants have a safe & affordable place to stay
- Social Security support, with instructions for the participant tailored to each location as well as support during the Social Security card application process
- Robust Job Offers Letters, including arrival instructions with taxi and “landing spot” hotel information for smooth arrivals
- 24/7 Support Line, for participants or Host Companies to notify AAG / seek aide in case of emergencies
- Among a variety of other efforts, constantly adapting in anticipation of and accordance with State Department regulations (we like to be a step ahead!)
We work with the cream of the crop in the industry.
We like to associate ourselves with the best of the best in the immigration and cultural exchange industries. Not only does it give us credibility, it helps keep our finger on the pulse of this dynamic business.
Awards and Recognition
AAG CEO Victoria Lynden is a “Profiles in Power: Central Texas Women of Influence” award winner for 2011, 2010, 2009, and 2008. Alliance Abroad Group is a “Top 10 Women Owned Business in Texas.” In addition, AAG was also selected as one of the nation’s “Top Businesses” by Diversity Business and has received the 2011 National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification.