Melbourne: Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Pay: $1500 AUD per month (Internship Stipend)
Where: Melbourne, Australia
Start Date: February/March 2016
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for a friendly, motivated Marketing Coordinator that can work independently and autonomously. This is your chance to assist in managing clients, developing digital marketing campaigns and creating social media content in an energetic and fun company with clients all across Australia.
About the Company:
This is growing company is making major tracks in the in the online and video marketing industry with a focus on providing content to end users through a number of strategic and effective methods while providing insightful analytics.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Build social media awareness using Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Assist in lead generation
- Using a email campaign platform (like MailChimp) to distribute content
- Managing and writing for online blogs
- Potentially engaging in affiliate marketing opportunities with external parties
- Supporting the founder in client meetings for presentations, sales, follow-ups, etc.
- Support the redesign of the website including UI upgrade and copywriting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional social media skills and experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail, punctuation and grammar, especially when posting online
- Demonstrated professional marketing and social media experience in a workplace is an asset
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
- The capability to be creative with content
- Friendly, mature, hardworking and fun!
- Proactive in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- The patience, motivation and perseverance to learn and overcome challenges