Boost Your Career with a Communications & Public Relations Internship in Australia
Today, more companies than ever do business across the globe, therefore international work experience is in high demand. Alliance Abroad Group can help you land the internship of your dreams in Australia, get ready for your time abroad, secure housing, acclimate to the new environment and much more.
We’re currently recruiting for a Communications company in Sydney with some very exciting clientele, particularly in the travel and medical industries.
- Job title: Account Executive
- Pay: $1500 AUD/ Month Tax-Free
- Where: Sydney, Australia
- Start Date: Between July & September 2015
- Duration: 6 months
- Placement & Support Fee: $3500 USD
- Assist in preparing stories and writing media kits, press releases, etc.
- Assist in working with clients
- Assist in working with and coordinating with journalists
- Learning how to pitch and applying this in practice to journalists, etc.
- Learning what’s “newsworthy” and applying this knowledge in the professional workplace
- Get a chance to be creative and write stories and articles!
- A degree in communications or a similar field
- 6+ months of demonstrated professional experience
- Exceptional writer with advanced written and oral communication skills
- Good work ethic, friendly and professional
- Ability to stay positive and persevere when faced with a challenge
- Mature and positive attitude
- Travel experience is an asset
- Good nose for “news” is an asset
The Account Executive will work closely with the Account Manager to get hands on experience with everything communications and particularly, public relations. In a tight-knit team, you’ll have the fantastic opportunity to apply your degree to a professional workplace with more than 13 years of demonstrated excellence.
Fill out this form to get more information on this opportunity and others.