5 Star Housekeeping Positions in Melbourne
Start Date: Various (When you are ready to be in Australia!)
Duration: 6-Month Position
Location: High-End Luxury Hotel in Melbourne
Apply Here: Work in Australia as a Housekeeper
Work for “Australia’s Best Hotel” in The “World’s Most Liveable City”
- 18-30 years old
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh,Belgium,Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic ofKorea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay or Turkey.
- Have experience in the position desired (Housekeeping)
6-Month Program requires a $300 application fee and a remaining balance of $1,200. We can limit your upfront costs to just application fee with our financing option. There is a program fee because…
We provide you with:
- A job before you leave for Australia
- Professional CV/Resume review
- Guidance through interview process
- Help finding safe, affordable housing
- Assistance with Getting You There – Cheap Airfare with STA
- 2 nights hostel accommodation upon arrival
- Tax File Number & consultation with TaxBack – Financing option available
- Travel Medical Insurance Options
- Orientation and training
- Assistance with your tax refund – You will get anywhere from $4,000-$6,000 back in a tax return at the end of you 6 months
If housekeeping isn’t for you, we also have Chef and F&B positions in Melbourne!
Contact us with any of your questions and concerns.
*Note: If you are not eligible (i.e. older than 30 or from a country not on the list) there is nothing we can do for you concerning the Australia program. The eligibility requirements are for the Australian Working Holiday Visas 417 and 462 designated by the Australian Government. Feel free to check out our U.S. Programs.