Western Australia Beachfront Hotel
Western Australia Beachfront Hotel: This Grand Hotel in Perth is an iconic beachfront hotel overlooking the soft white sand of Scarborough Beach and the sparkling blue water of the Indian Ocean. Just a 30-minute drive from Perth Airport and only 15 minutes from Perth’s central business district, you will appreciate having the beach at your doorstep and easy access to some of the area’s main attractions.
Join a team of dedicated hotel professionals that provide guests with a superior experience through excellent service and attention to detail. The 336 stylish rooms and suites at this Beachfront Grand Hotel feature smart design and modern technology to ensure guests have a comfortable stay.
All of our Work Experience Australia participants that have had the great pleasure of gaining invaluable experience working for this beautiful hotel have loved every minute of it. Two participants even found love and will be married soon!
In order to work for 6 months advancing your professional career with this highly respected hotel, you need to:
- meet the Australian Working Holiday visa eligibility requirements
- have hospitality experience
- be able to pay the Work Experience Australia application fee ($300)
- obtain your visa ($420)
- get yourself to beautiful Perth (Book your flight here) *$500 off your flight if you enroll in our program in May and begin working sometime in 2014
- and have some cash on hand to get yourself started before getting your first paycheck
When you apply, you will be put into our placement process and a job contract will be signed with this or another employer in Australia before you leave, giving you the comfort of having secured a job before landing down under.
Questions about this job or the program?