Training Acknowledgement - Host Company
I have actively listened and comprehend the content of today’s webinar training module. I understand that, as a Host Company Representative, I am also responsible for supporting and upholding the J-1 Visa Program Regulations as defined by the Department of State and presented by Alliance Abroad Group.
We covered the following topics today:
J-1 Intern/Trainee Program Regulations
- Program Purpose
- Key Program Definitions;
- Eligibility Requirements
- Training Plans & Evaluations
- Payroll Taxes & Exemptions
- Monthly Check-In’s
- SEVIS Registrations
- Social Security Application Process
- Participant Travel Insurance
- Cultural Activity & Best Practices
- Sample Documents, DS 2019, I94 Card, and J-1 Visa
- Program Challenges & Recovery Solutions
- Responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Welfare of the participants
In addition, I understand I must report any situation affecting the health, safety or welfare of J-1 participants to Alliance Abroad Group immediately.
Please submit this form to acknowledge you understood the training module.