Fill out the form below and Travellers Autobarn will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your car sales options – should you have any other questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with them directly @ 1800 674 374
What to look for when buying a vehicle in Australia
- Registration (Rego) – Make sure you have enough for your whole trip.
- Make sure the vehicle does not have any outstanding fines. As the new owner you will have to pay.
- ALWAYS get a pre-purchase inspection from a qualified mechanic to make sure the vehicle is in a good condition.
- Make sure you buy the right vehicle for the trip you intend to do. An old van isn’t going to make it off road.
- Make sure you buy a vehicle that is popular in Australia. VW and Mercedes may be very good in Europe but are not as popular in Australia meaning parts and labor are very expensive.
Why buy a vehicle to travel Australia
- Complete freedom. Go where you want when you want.
- Its an investment! You can sell the vehicle at the end of your trip and head home with some cash. If you are travelling for longer than 3 months always buy rather than rent!
- ITS CHEAP. Compare buying a vehicle with taking a bus and staying in hostels and you will see how cheap owning a vehicle can be.
Why buy from Travellers Autobarn
- Nationwide guaranteed buyback. Sell your vehicle in 1 of 6 locations around Australia.
- All vehicles are sold fully serviced with a roadworthy certificate ready for a trip around the country.
- All vehicles are sold with Warranties and Guarantees to cover you if you break down.
- Australian wide, unlimited kilometer road side assistance with the NRMA and After sales support with TAB.
- All vehicles are sold with Registration (Rego.)