Job Placement for Australia Working Holiday Programs
AUSTIN, Texas, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — Take a break from your ordinary routine to explore life down under. Work Experience Australia is an exciting and unique way to build international work experience while exploring one of the most breath-taking places in the world. Meet incredible people, enjoy direct exposure to the friendly “no worries” culture, and earn a higher-than-average starting salary during an international work experience in one of the most highly respected destinations within the Tourism & Hospitality industry.
This program offers paid hospitality internships with guaranteed job placement arranged before arrival. And, since it’s truly a work experience–not just a job–you will learn about the policies, systems and procedures that well-respected tourist destinations and luxury resorts have in place to effectively promote, manage, and grow business. Work Experience Australia will give you the opportunity to gain valuable direct exposure and insight into the hospitality industry in the fields of culinary, food and beverage, guest services, and more.
- Earn money to help fund your studies or travels while abroad
- Elevate your career path by working in well-known, luxury resorts
- Learn, first-hand, from respected leaders in the hospitality industry
- Get guided support before, during, and after your travels
Alliance Abroad Group, a leader in creating cultural exchange experiences for the global community, announces new opportunities in their Work Experience Australia program. AAG’s Australia program offers paid hospitality jobs in many of Australia’s top resorts. Exciting locations include Tasmania, which has been voted the most beautiful place in Australia, 7th best beach in the world, and is on Lonely Planet’s Top 10 places to visit in 2013. Available positions are Food and Beverage, Room Attendant, Kitchen Steward, and Spa Therapist. Australian employers are eagerly awaiting to interview participants on July 15, 2013 and July 16, 2013 for position start dates of October 2013. Visit the Alliance Abroad Australia website for more information on available positions and locations. There are even open positions for qualified Surf Instructors at Bondi Beach in Sydney!
- 12-Month Placement: $2,500 USD ($500 deposit with application)
- 6-Month Placement: $1,375 USD ($275 deposit with application)
- Deferred payment financing available to those that qualify. Add $130 for specific location placement.
- Tax back program – Since the jobs are being offered under a cultural exchange program, there is a program fee which may be recovered upon completion of your employment term (it will come in the form of a tax reimbursement). As a non-resident of Australia, you are eligible for a refund of income taxes paid during your employment term. In many cases, this refund is in excess of the initial program fee. AAG will help facilitate this refund for you, making this an almost zero cost endeavor!
Program eligibility requirements include:
- Be between the ages of 18 to 30 with a valid passport
- Have a high school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Obtain the required visa/paperwork prior to employment
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday (417) or Work & Holiday (462) visa
- Not be accompanied by dependent children
- Must be a citizen of one of the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, Chile, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay or Turkey.
Apply now, request information, and learn more at http://australia.allianceabroad.com/
We help people write their own stories.
Media Contact: Andrew Miller Alliance Abroad Group, 512-457-8062, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Alliance Abroad Group
Web site: http://australia.allianceabroad.com