Sydney: Account Executive in PR and Communications - Paid Internship
Job title: Account Executive
Pay: $1500 AUD Internship Stipend
Start Date: February/March 2016 or June 2016
Duration: 6 months
Sydney: Account Executive in PR and Communications – Paid Internship
The Account Executive will work closely with the Account Manager to get hands-on experience in the world of communications and public relations. You will work with a tight-knit team, and have the opportunity to apply your degree in a professional workplace with more than 13 years of demonstrated excellence!
- Assist in preparing stories and writing media kits, press releases, etc.
- Assist in working with clients
- Assist in working with and coordinating with journalists
- Learning how to pitch and applying this in practice to journalists, etc.
- Learning what’s “newsworthy” and applying this knowledge in the professional workplace
- Get a chance to be creative and write stories and articles!
This company has some very exciting clientele, particularly in the travel and medical industries!
- A degree in communications or a similar field
- 6+ months of demonstrated professional experience
- Exceptional writer with advanced written and oral communication skills
- Good work ethic, friendly and professional
- Ability to stay positive and persevere when faced with a challenge
- Mature and positive attitude
- Travel experience is an asset
- Good nose for “news” is an asset!