Melbourne: Graphic Designer - Paid Internship
Job title: Junior Graphic Designer
Pay: $1500 AUD Internship Stipend
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Melbourne: Graphic Designer – Paid Internship
About the Company:
This position is available with an award-winning and innovative technology consultancy who work with major corporate clients to build the world’s best intranets. Besides a Microsoft Gold Partner status, they pride themselves on a lively, dynamic and productive culture which embodies database expertise, intelligent project management, an engagement-focused approach, and a desire to have fun while in the office.
Their clients include Coca-Cola, Nokia, Deloitte, Verizon and Vodafone to name a few. They have experienced a huge level of growth since inception and look forward to building upon their international success by integrating more global talent and fresh perspectives.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Melbourne team and the UK office to work on a variety of exciting projects in the commercial and corporate field.
- Assist in designing front-end web interfaces
- Assist in front-end coding
- Assist in working with clients
This company has some very exciting clientele all around the world! If you’re looking for hands-on global experience, this is your opportunity!
- A degree in IT, computer science, graphic design or a similar field
- 6+ months of demonstrated professional experience
- Intermediate experience with Indesign or similar, e.g. Photoshop
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML.
- Understand of Sharepoint is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good work ethic, friendly and professional
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to stay positive and persevere when faced with a challenge
- Mature and positive attitude
- Travel experience is an asset