McDonald’s Santiago-Davis in Ponca City, Oklahoma
This week, we’d like to feature a Host Company that has a long history of successful placements and happy participants. The owner, George, has a very “hands-on” approach to the program.
At Santiago-Davis, participants can:
- Participate in fun events organized by the host company, such as barbecues, lake trips, visiting the zoo, and more!
- Live in single-family house
- Get to know the owner personally! J-1 participants are important to Mr. George!
- Observe the city’s rich Native American history
- Work for one of the most recognized brands in the world
Images from past participant events
Exposing internationals to an all American, small town, 4th of July celebration!