Host Company Training Acknowledgement
Module Name: J-1 Intern/Trainee Program Regulations Training
Trainer: Ana Marisa Militano, Head of Training
I have actively listened and comprehend the content of today’s webinar training module. I understand that, as a Host Company Representative, I am also responsible for supporting and upholding the J-1 Visa Program Regulations as defined by the Department of State and presented by Alliance Abroad Group.
We covered the following topics today:
- J-1 Intern/Trainee Program Regulations
- Benefits of Facilitating the Program
- Program Purpose
- Key Program Definitions;
- Eligibility Requirements
- Core Program Principles
- Management of Training Plans
- Mid-Year & Final Evaluations
- Supervision, Support & Training Responsibilities
- Participant Travel Insurance
- Cultural Exchange Responsibly
- Responsibilities of the Safety, Health and Welfare of the participants
In addition, I understand I must report any situation affecting the health, safety or welfare of J-1 participants to Alliance Abroad Group immediately.
Please submit this form to acknowledge you understood the training module.