F & B Attendants Needed in Downtown Sydney
Work at a Beautiful 5 Star Hotel in Downtown Sydney!
Position: Food & Beverage Attendant
Pay: approx. $17/hr
Start Date: When You Are Ready to Go! If you have 5 Star experience, we can place you in a job anytime!
Location: Beautiful 5 Star Hotel in (Downtown Sydney)
Your opportunity to work at beautiful, well-respected 5 Star brand hotel in downtown Sydney is here. Live the big city life in the capitol of New South Wales, the most populous city in Australia. Enjoy waking up every morning in one of the Top Ten most livable cities in the world!
What are you waiting for? Apply now and find yourself with easy access to Bondi Beach, art galleries, museums, the Sydney Opera House, and all that comes with living in one of the greatest cities in the world!
*NOTE: If you have 5 Star experience, we have a position for you anytime you are ready to go! Apply now if you know you want to go at some point this year!
The Food and Beverage Attendant will be required to deliver the highest quality Food & Beverage service and continually promote and sell the restaurant at every opportunity in a positive and friendly manner. Plus conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
Deliver exceptional customer service to both and external and internal guests.
- Ensure a high quality F & B product is consistently being produced
- Follow standards and procedures correctly, for each task.
- Adhere to hotel cash handling policies and procedures
- Responsible for knowing your rostered shifts
- To be able to use initiative and work without constant supervision
- Have an understanding of hotel policies and procedures for sickness, holidays and fire etc
- Always strive to promote department and up sell at every opportunity
- In depth and up to date understanding of all food and beverage menu items and the appropriate delivery/service method,
- Understanding of menus, cooking techniques, able to describe dishes
- Understanding of wines and others beverages, able to offer suggestions in response to guest query.
- Practice effective Host responsibilities to all guests
- Meet the grooming standards of the hotel as set out in the Associate Handbook.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Adhere to the Starwood Cares STAR Standards
- Demonstrate clear behaviors that align to the Property Service Culture Standards, the Starwood Journey and Brand Core values
- Comply with and abide by all hotel polices and procedure and information as outlined in Associate handbook
- Comply with Starwood’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and the Policy against Insider training at all times.
- To work as and where directed by Management plus follow all reasonable requests
SCORE THIS JOB FOR FREE!
Eligible citizens can defer the program fee by using our TaxBack option. Your only upfront fee will be the small application deposit, your work visa, and your ticket to Australia, which will be recovered with your tax refund at the end of your work experience, making this a zero cost endeavor!
More info on the program fee deferment & tax refund can be found here: